For general information, click here to contact us by email.
Click here to send us a message(EH) – Download
Click here to send us a message(BI) – Download
also trading as
EIRA HUGHES Consultancy Services Ltd.
Company Reg. No. 6188435
FLINTSHIRE Eira Hughes, DipLA ( Leeds ), MCD( Liverpool ), MRTPI, MLI.
Tel – +44  1352 752 383 Mobile – 0776 889 1664
Email – email@example.com
MANCHESTER Baron Isherwood, BA(Econ)( Bristol ), PhD( Bristol ).
Tel – +44  161 486 9853 Mobile – 0777 559 7995
Email – Baron.Isherwood@btinternet.com
International Best Practice in Regeneration - in Budapest (a Bookshop Café), Vienna ( Albertina Museum refurbishment), London ( the London Eye) and Cardiff (bilingual signage on the face of the Millennium Centre).
| Finally, some examples of work by others, international in style and quality, which we admire ...
International Best Practice in Public Art - from Budapest ( dragon detail on the Fisherman's Bastion and sculptures in Heroes Square ), from Vienna (the Natural History Museum), and from Chatsworth in England (Revelation).
TEXT - Copyright © Eira Hughes and Baron Isherwood 2006.
DESIGN & LAYOUT – Eira Hughes (initial layout) / VELNET of Hereford (detailed design and web enabling) ( www.velnet.co.uk), 2006.
PICTURE CREDITS – Pictures © of Eira Hughes - other than -
# 2 portraits and photo of Hulme ( in 1970) reproduced with the kind permission of © Sefton Samuels FRPS ( www.seftonphoto.co.uk)
# the following images -
- Castlefields Master Plan Title Page and Place-Making Plan with the permission of ©Taylor Young, and the blessing of English Partnerships
- Widnes Waterfront Master Plan and Delivery Strategy Front Covers with the permission of © the Building Design Partnership
- HBC report covers, and images of the JCB at Castlefields and Kingsway Lifelong Learning Centre with red flowers with the permission of © Halton Borough Council
- GONW report covers with the permission of © the Government Office for the North West
- ‘Urban 21’ report cover with the © permission of the Federal Republic of Germany’s Ministry of Transport, Building and Housing
- NWDA report covers with the permission of © the North West Development Agency
- CCW report covers with the permission of © the Countryside Council for Wales
- Greening the Valleys art work with the permission of © the Welsh Development Agency
- Front cover of ‘The World of Goods – Towards an Anthropology of Consumption’ by Mary Douglas and Baron Isherwood ( Penguin Books 1979), © Mary Douglas and Baron Isherwood, with the permission of Penguin Group (UK)
- Drawing, plans and reports prepared for Arfon BC and Gwynedd CC with permission of © Gwynedd County Council
- NBC report covers and visualisations with the permission of © Newport City Council
- MCC plans with the permission of © Manchester City Council
- Traditional Slate Details report cover with the permission of © Leeds Metropolitan University
TRANSLATION INTO WELSH - by POSIB of Nercwys (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
PRACTICE BROCHURE ART WORK – by Bridgegate Printing Co of Chester ( www.bridgegateprinting.com).